Whether you wish to make a new will or ensure that a deceased estate is administered properly, Ellison Moschella & Co focus on carrying out your instructions professionally and finding solutions with a minimum fuss.
Proper estate planning includes considering the following:
- Do you have properly structured Wills?
- Do you need to consider asset protection issues for your will?
- Have you signed Powers of Attorney in case you are unable to act for yourself?
- Whether you have any directions concerning your health care
- Do you have nominations in place for your superannuation fund(s)?
- What will happen to the control of the companies and trusts you may operate?
- Do you have succession plans for your business?;
- Guardianship directions for your children;
- Your digital legacy.
A properly structured will, which clearly expresses your intentions for the distribution of your assets in the event of your death, is the best way to avoid complications later on, and our comprehensive approach reflects this.
The administration of estates should be carried out in a practical, timely and cost-effective manner. Our legal professionals take a dedicated approach to issues associated with distributing your estate including obtaining probate, calling in assets and liabilities, analysis of taxation implications including Capital Gains Tax, transfer of assets, and the entitlement of executors’ commission.