If you own an investment property, or rent your business premises, you need to know the terms of your lease.
Our leasing team has extensive experience in helping both landlords and tenants understand their rights and obligations, as well as conducting negotiations with both landlords and tenants to ensure that our clients' leasing needs are accurately recorded. Our team represents a wide variety of commercial and industrial landlords and tenants, and also has extensive experience in retail shop leasing. Our team prides itself on providing advice on simple and complex leasing arrangements that is comprehensive yet easy to understand, thereby ensuring that our clients are aware of the important aspects of their lease.
Lease terms can make all the difference between having a profitable investment property or business and losing money.
Our experience includes:
- preparation and review of leases for retail shops (from small shops to large shopping centres) for both landlords and tenants
- Compliance with disclosure requirements
- preparation and review of leases for commercial and industrial premises for both landlords and tenants
- Commercial leases
- providing advice in relation to lease disputes
- preparation of leases for equipment and software
- Enforcement against defaulting tenants
- Market Review Disputes and
- Obtaining relief for tenants from Landlord's demands.
We offer the following leasing services:
- preparation of leases for landlords and property managers
- review of offers to lease and leases for tenants
- advising landlords and tenants on their rights and obligations under their leases
- documenting assignments and renewals of leases and subleases
- negotiating and drafting surrenders of leases
- lease dispute services
- providing certificates of independent advice and
- business structures advice for tenants before entering into a lease.
[contact-form-7 id="130" title="Contact form 1"]